What We Accomplish
Through your support, we serve over 12,000 South King and North Pierce County residents annually. Our services are broad and reflect the diversity of the populations we serve.
All of our programs and services utilize the latest evidence-based practices and are delivered by our professional and dedicated team.
Auburn Youth Resources (AYR) and Enumclaw Youth and Family Services (EYFS) would like to thank the many donors, business partners and volunteers for their support. We hope they all take pride in the accomplishments listed below that they made possible.
Each year we:
- Provide 3,285 shelter bed nights for homeless and abandoned children.
- Provide over 1,300 6th graders with substance abuse prevention services.
- Contact over 1,700 at-risk youth and young adults on the streets of South King and North Pierce Counties.
- Provide outpatient chemical abuse treatment services to over 240 youth and families.
- Provide over 300 adolescent chemical abuse assessments.
- Counsel over 1,600 South King and North PierceCounty residents.
- Provide chemical abuse, prevention, intervention and treatment services to over 5,000 students in 32 schools in five school districts.
- Provide 400 underprivileged students with school backpacks and supplies.
- Provide chemical abuse prevention information to over 22,000 people.
- Provide over 2,000 residents of Enumclaw and the Plateau area with services.