Infant Mental Health
AYR's and EYFS's Infant Mental Health Counseling Program works with families to identify goals that meet those families' needs. Some key areas of work for infants and toddlers may include:
- Understanding infant and child development
- Promoting the bond between the child and caregiver
- Helping to access basic needs and resources for the family
- Referrals to additional resources
- Supporting teen parents
- Assisting with the challenges of parenting
- Learning effective discipline techniques
- Providing support with CPS involvement
- Developing appropriate emotional expression
- Working through grief and loss
Being a parent can be stressful. Outside supports for your family's needs play a pivotal role in each child's development. Auburn Youth Resources remains devoted to helping children and their families.
Since 1973 AYR has been building stronger communities, one family at a time. Our Prenatal and Birth-to-Five Counseling Program is working with families, infants and toddlers to create a foundation for a happy, healthy childhood!
Contact Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-939-2202.
Questions about this program? Call us at (253) 939-2202.